My Passionate Novel!

I have tried over the years to write a novel, but I never seem to get past chapter one before I get another idea for a book. Follow my progress and help inspire me to finish my first book.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Vote on my Novel Idea!

I am finally going to try and finish writing a novel, but I need your help! I have started writing many novels over the years and I need your help to vote on which one you would like me to finish. Here are your choices.


Click on the links and vote in the comments section of this post on which book I should finish first.


Novel Ideas: Vote Count
  1. The Second Civil War
  2. Better Than Pros:1
  3. Zak The Boy Alien :2
  4. Alone:1
  5. One Up
  6. Hate Crime:1

Vote now and help me choose which Novel Idea you like best!

|| Wild BillWild Bill, 4:19 PM

1 Comments:

Set it 8 years in the future for Civil War 2.
Blogger Gary, at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment