My Passionate Novel!

I have tried over the years to write a novel, but I never seem to get past chapter one before I get another idea for a book. Follow my progress and help inspire me to finish my first book.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Novel Idea: One Up

One up
by Wild Bill


Bill and Jon were inseparable friends, until she showed up. Now Jon is in love with her, Bill finds out her dirty little secret. She finds out that Bill is going to let the cat out of the bag, so she hatches a devious plan. She will break up their friendship at any cost. She decides to sleep with Bill and tell her boyfriend Jon that he raped her. Now their friendship is over and the cops are after Bill. He quickly learns, when I woman yells rape your guilty until proven innocent. While trying to clear his name and reclaim his friendship Bill gets a break. It seems the old pervert that owns the hotel where the alleged rape took place has been taping his patrons without there knowledge. Now thanks to someone breaking the law Bill has the proof that he needs to repair his friendship and exonerate himself. But is it too late?
|| Wild BillWild Bill, 8:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment